Apply for a UK Fiancé Visa (Entry Clearance) in the UK
Fiancé visas are a category that falls under Appendix FM of the rules and enables a Fiancé to be granted entry clearance to come to the UK to marry a person Settled in the UK (British Citizen or Indefinite Leave to Remain).
To meet the rules of a Fiancé Visa, you have to show that:
- You are over 18 and of good character
- You are engaged to a British Citizen
- You intend to marry the British Citizen (Intention being a subjective analysis)
- Your Fiance (British) meets the maintenance requirements under Appendix FM
- You intend to remain in the UK with your partner after marriage.
- You are applying from OUTSIDE the UK
What visa will I receive?
- Successful applicants are granted six months to come to the UK for purposes of marriage.
- Visa can be converted INSIDE the UK to a Marriage visa if the marriage takes place.
- Applicants will then be issued a two and a half year visa and can apply for indefinite leave to remain after 5 years
Cost of the application (UKVI fees)
- Immigration Surcharge fees – ZERO CHARGE
- UKVI fees – £1523
How we can help?
Fiancé applications are highly complex, given that the marriage rules have to be proven and show an intention to marry and an intention to remain with the partner after marriage. (Subjective analysis)